Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh, Drat

Well, gang, I'm hoping for better luck in February, because I did not get good news this evening.

The following is a letter that I wrote myself on the day before the bar exam.



3 comments:

Christopher said...

*hug*

If I were there I would buy you coffee. I would probably go to Starbucks since they have a buy one get one free special. Then I would ask, why am I buying something in a red cup during Big Game week.

The Amanda from any time who uses a typewriter is pretty cool.

cc said...

First off, I love that you wrote that letter to yourself. God really seems like a crazy planner at times, but in the end his plan is wonderful. In addition, I love the use of the typewriter. That is so classy.

In conclusion, you are awesome. I hope there was drinking to be had Friday night.

Krugthethinker said...

Oh Amanda, I'm so sorry! But I love that letter you wrote to yourself, and I agree with everything you say. I hope you'll treat yourself and take it easy the next few days. Remember how much you are loved, and know that you can do it! Love, C