The Kite Festival at the Washington Monument was a little underwhelming because of the poor weather, but I still enjoyed walking around and people watching. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the day (or, check out the whole album here).
So pretty! Did you go to the fun cherry blossom festival stuff last week? I did a "run" through the cherry blossoms with my class (in actuality, my friend and I broke from the group after about a mile and took pictures), but had to miss out on any more of the events, because I was FINALLY on spring break!
1 comment:
So pretty! Did you go to the fun cherry blossom festival stuff last week? I did a "run" through the cherry blossoms with my class (in actuality, my friend and I broke from the group after about a mile and took pictures), but had to miss out on any more of the events, because I was FINALLY on spring break!
Post a Comment