Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Sugar & Spice Owl Cookies
I have a bookmarks folder for recipes that I want to try. Since last March, I have been hoping for the right occasion to make Sugar & Spice Owl Cookies (which I learned about via My Owl Barn). Well, when I learned about the potluck to wish farewell to Amanda J., who is a smartypants starting an MPH program at Boston University this fall, I knew this was my chance!
I followed the directions in the recipe link precisely, and they came out wonderfully. So, I won't rehash the directions here. However, I did want to post some photographs from the process...
I was very pleased that the cookies were tasty, in addition to being so cute. As my brother put it, they smell like chai tea. They're definitely time-consuming (don't forget to factor in the chilling time), but I had a fun time making them. Take A Megabite has some other cool recipes (mostly baking), too, so check them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The spices should make them taste good.
Post a Comment