- See HP7 Part 2
- Throw a party
- Go to the beach
- Catch up on Conan, Jon, and Stephen
- Go for a hike
- Write a ton of letters
- Go wine tasting in Napa
- Write captions for my law school photo album
- Tune up my bicycle
- Catch up on my crossword puzzle desk calendar
- Sew some casual jersey skirts
- Sign up for some volunteer projects
- Play Scrabble
- Try out some new recipes
- Read for pleasure
- See the Steins Collection at SFMOMA
Bar studying is going well enough, but I keep daydreaming about two weeks from now, when I'll be free. For the first time in my life, I won't need to study. I am really looking forward to being a human being who doesn't feel guilty about having fun.
3 comments:
August will be fun for you!
You have a great law school album. How did you manage to reduce your selection to only 200 pictures? I struggled to cut my pictures for one semester to 100.
It was a challenge, Chris. I was actually attempting to narrow it down to 100, but ended up with 200, ha. I think part of what helped was that I did a lot of the same things over and over again in D.C., so I tried not to have photos of duplicate experiences (with the exception of Mount Vernon).
About volunteer opportunities for lawyers, don't decline to send your resume to CLS-EPA.
Post a Comment