Sunday, April 12, 2009

I was just on C-SPAN!

I WAS JUST ON C-SPAN! So cool! Last month, Catholic Forum, along with several other student groups on campus, put on an event called Faith on the Hill, which was a panel discussion with the House and Senate chaplains. It started out as a small idea, but quickly blossomed into a quite large event with media coverage. C-SPAN finally aired their footage of the event this evening. I can be seen right at the beginning, walking in at the last second because I was handing out programs at the door, and then I'm full-screen at 28:15:


AAAAA! I was on C-SPAN! I... I have nothing else to say.

EDIT: I'm also in the shot when Sr. Dorinda (sitting on my right) asks a question.

3 comments:

Jess said...

you're repping georgetown instead of cal? so ashamed...

And can you put this on your CV? ;)

Unknown said...

If this event had been some sort of competition between Cal and Georgetown, I assure you that I would have been sporting gold and blue. Outside of events involving direct opposition between the two schools, however, I do not believe that my allegiances are mutually exclusive.

Ha ha, I wish this were a relevant credential.

Grano De Mostasa said...

I can't believe I know someone who has been on TV!