Monday, March 2, 2009

In Like a Lion

The reason why my Criminal Justice class was canceled this morning:


Snow is so adorable! Also, snowflakes really do have a hexagonal crystal structure, as I learned from the railing outside of my window:


Well, I think I'll just have some coffee, do some reading, and enjoy my snow globe-esque view of the city!

2 comments:

Christopher said...

March here was in like a lamb.

I am reminded of Fr. Charlie, "You are God's special snowflake, and it's a blizzard outside."

Carla said...

I am jealous that a little snow gets you out of school. School was canceled for us once , but oh wait a minute we had already taken our last final exam that morning. Hope you enjoy watching the snow as much as me. I love snow, even if it can be a pain at times. It is a million times prettier than rain.