
What the... I mean, seriously, that vertical line of vendors is the eastern edge of the Georgetown Law campus! Why here?! It doesn't bother me--in fact, I think it ought to be fun--but it does confuse me. There's nothing else here. It's not along a logical path to the Mall from any major public transportation. Sure, we're close to Union Station, but you wouldn't walk over here to get to the Mall, because it'd be out of your way. If it were me, I would simply walk down Louisiana. Maybe that's the point--to divert some of the pedestrian traffic?
All I can say is, this place is going to be an absolute maelstrom during the week of the inauguration. Wow.
2 comments:
Yay!!! I can't wait to come for the inauguration!!!
I'll make my way to DC eventually.... It's so exciting you'll be in the thick of it!
Post a Comment