Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving will quickly be upon us, and I wanted to express the things for which I am most thankful. We usually talk about this at the dinner table on Thanksgiving, but since I won't be able to travel to California for the brief break this year, I thought I'd share my thanks by video:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As I sit here thinking about all I am thankful for with my dog Zero on my lap, I realize how much I miss my beautiful darling daughter on an incalculably basis. It is a dayly and continuous kind of knawing deep in my heart. I can't help but get teary when I read what she has written or hear her voice on the phone. I have had to learn to get along with her absence for so long now. She is such an important part of my life, and a continued source of what's right and what is possible at the end of the day. She has grown into an amazing woman, whom I am so very proud of.I am thankful to all of her family near and far who encourage her and keep her in their prayers. The many wonderful friends and people who touch her life and make her laugh. Mostly I am thankful to be your mom.

cycler said...

Hey Amanda

Lil' Sarah and I just watched your video post! It was so great to "see" you and hear your voice! I'm so glad to hear how your life has been this semester.
Happy Thanksgiving and God bless

Eunice
(ps i don't really have a blog... so don't even bother clicking...)