So, I made a video greeting to share with my family, because I think it'll make them happy... especially my mom. It's my first real attempt at making a video and posting it on YouTube, so forgive the rudimentary nature of my editing. Although I really made the video for my family, not for my blog, I thought I'd post it here as well:
6 comments:
I LOVED this! It made me miss living with you. Also, look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreyer's and FRCP 12(b)(6) is all you need to know. And totally feel free to use it as a verb ("I'll 12(b)(6) you if you don't watch it!").
Sweet. You should do more quick cuts, like many vloggers on youtube; it makes a person talking for a while a bit more interesting to watch. ;]
Erin and I made a video response!
the other day i was walking to campus for a meeting and i was about halfway there when i realized that my shirt was not soaked and stuck to back. it is at that moment that i stopped to praise God for signs of fall! humidity is no fun.
also, you should watch this clip from How I Met Your Mother: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZP5DCXD8vc
Marshall (the one in video) is a law student at Columbia
The specific reason why Dryer's changed the name for the east coast was that Breyer's was already an established brand back East, and they didn't want confusion. It gets strange when Breyer's expanded West, and just stuck with Breyer's as a name. By that point, Dryer's had established brand recognition for Edy's in the East, so they kept the dual-brand situation going.
Glad to hear you're doing well, even if you are under threat of death!
You know Best Food's mayonaise? It's Hellman's on the East Coast. Crazy brands.
Post a Comment